A new year, a new podcast! Cheers to a new year and a new (and unexpected) podcast episode once again. This time, I talk about high school drama ‘School 2021’ and why I enjoyed the drama so much to the point that I recorded a 26-minute podcast episode about it.
With the awesome love and feedback that I got about my last podcast thanks to a kind reader, here is what you can expect to hear me talk about in this second episode:
- Initial Wrap-up Thoughts (0:40)
- My comparison to ‘School 2017‘ (1:20)
- A brief talk about the ‘School’ series in general (3:15)
- Favorite Things about the Drama (4:00): Cinematography
- Sort-of-Favorite Things about the Drama (6:18): Ki-joon & Young-joo’s bromance
- Favorite Things about the Drama (11:00): Teacher Lee
- Favorite Things about the Drama (13:52): Young-joo’s brother Cheol-joo
- Favorite Things about the Drama (15:42): Ho-sung & Eun-bin’s relationship development
- Favorite Things about the Drama (18:50): Ki-joon & Ji-won’s relationship
- Final Thoughts (23:54)
I hope you enjoy this episode and I hope you also don’t mind all the “um’s” and “just” and “and so” and “you know” that I threw in here. I’m still a little new to podcasting so please forgive me, haha.
Thank you all very much and see you in my next post (whenever that is)!